Friday, October 18, 2013

Examples of our prices!

Our logo is-
 
Where we support indie authors and have affordable prices!
 
 
And it's true ladies and gentlemen!
 
I'm an indie author myself so I know when it feels like we're selling a arm and a leg just to promote our books. I've even been ripped off and my tour host fell off the face of the earth. In 2 in a half days I put a month long tour together with the help of caring bloggers.
 
This and many other things has led me to want to start my own touring company but with the prices where it wouldn't feel like I was selling my soul to the devil.
 
Here are a few examples:
 
 
 
$15
 
-One Day
-Can be done in Short Notice (but for best results schedule at least 1-2 Weeks ahead)
-No Limit on Number of Blogs
-Giveaways are Optional
-Advertisement on Twitter/Facebook 
 
 
 
$10
 
- 1 Week
-Schedule at least 3 Weeks ahead
-7+ Bloggers
-Custom Banner by Jaimie Admans
-Media Kit
-Giveaways
-Advertisement on Twitter/Facebook/Both My Blogs
 
 
 
$45
 
-4 Weeks
-Schedule at least 4 Weeks ahead
-28+ Bloggers
-Reviews/Excerpts/Guest Post/Interviews/# of Facts About You/Top Ten Lists
-Custom Banner by Jaimie Admans
-Media Kit
-Giveaways
-Advertisement on Twitter/Facebook/Both My Blogs 
 
 
Those were our cheapest and most expensive one. Nothing over $45.....sound good to you? Then go to the top of the blog and check out the rest of the amazing prices under the tab of services!
 
I promise you'll love them!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hope to see some of you become my clients in the near future!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment